Make your MySpace your own private space. Your MySpace friends can still see your profile and send you messages, but no one else.
MySpace does not have to be public. You can make your MySpace page as private or public as you want it to be by changing some settings.
- Log into your MySpace account.
- Click on "Account Settings".
- Click on "Privacy Settings".
- In the "Who Can View My Full Profile" area choose who you want to see your profile.
- My Friends Only - Only people on your friends list will be able to see your profile and send you messages.
- Public - Everyone can see your profile and send your messages
- Only Users Over 18 - If you are going to post adult material on your MySpace profile then you should choose this option.
If you only want your friends to see your profile then choose the option that says "My Friends Only".
- Choose other privacy settings. Decide who can leave you comments, if you want to approve comments before letting them post, how people send you a friend request and more.
- Click "Change Settings" at the bottom of the page when you are finished changing your settings.