The "Where I've Been" map application for Facebook is an interactive map that allows you to add all the places you've been and where you want to someday go.
Zoom in on places you've been or zoom out to see more countries at once. Add the "Where I've Been" map to your Facebook profile. Then you can compare maps with your other friends.
- Go to the Where I've Been map application page.
- Click on the "Add Application" button on the upper right side of the page.
- On the next page choose from different privacy features for the application.
- Click on the "Add Where I've Been" button.
- Add where you've been to your new map. Follow the directions on the page to add where you've been, where you've lived and the places you want to go.
- Click the "Save" button at the bottom of the page to save your map when you're finished adding your places.
- Now that you've added and completed your own map, you can invite other's to do the same. Or, you can compare your map with your friends maps and see where your friends have been.