In the "Information" section at the top of every profile page you can see people's birthdays, where they're from and what networks they belong to. Something else that can be added to this section is who you're related to.
Let your friends on Facebook see who you're related to. Add your sisters, brothers, sons, daughters, mothers, fathers, wives, husbands, boyfriends, girlfriends or just people your dating to your Facebook profile.
- Click on "Profile" at the top of your Facebook page to go to your own Facebook profile.
- Click on the "Info" tab.
- Click "Edit Information" over on the right at the top of the page.
- In the "Family Members" field use the drop down box to choose the relationship of the person you want to add. Choices are: daughter, son, mother, father, sister, brother.
- In the box next to the drop down box start typing in the person's name. If this person's on your friend's list, their name will pop up an you can choose them.
- If you type in the name of a child who is not on Facebook, you can enter their date of birth.
- Click "Add another family member" to add more relatives.
- To add a spouse or someone you're in a relationship with, go down to "Relationship Status" and choose your type of relationship from the drop down box. Then type in the person's name and choose them.
- Click "Save Changes" when you're finished.
- Wait for your family member to confirm your relationship before it will show up on your profile.