Are you being stalked by a Facebook stalker. It's no fun being bullied or stalked whether it's on Facebook or somewhere else, and there's really no reason for it to happen. But it does happen and it even happens on Facebook.
There are some things you can do if you get stalked by a Facebook stalker. There are a few things you can do to stop that Facebook stalker from ever being able to see your Facebook profile or be able to contact you again.
- Block a Person On Facebook Using Privacy Settings
- Using the Facebook privacy settings you can just type in the stalker's name and block them from ever seeing you again.
- Block a Person on Facebook, From Their Own Profile
- Right from the stalker's own profile page, you can block them from being able to see you, and report the Facebook stalker at the same time.
- Block Strangers From Finding You in Search, on Facebook
- Don't let anyone except those on your friend list be able to see you in Facebook search, or any other search for that matter.
- Don't Let Strangers See Your Facebook Profile
- Don't let anyone who's not on your friend list see your profile. That stalker won't be able to see you or send you messages anymore.