1. Computing
MySpace Music Playlist
Image from MySpace

Choose your ten favorite songs and add them to your MySpace profile playlist. When you add your MySpace playlist to your profile your friends will be able to see which songs you like. They may even be able to buy the songs right from your playlist.

I added some songs to my MySpace playlist. Some of them have buy buttons next to them. I'm curious to know if any of my MySpace friends will click on any of my songs. I'm not sure if there's a way to find that out though. If anyone knows, post it here....(More Info)

What songs do you have on your MySpace playlist?

o Purchase Songs On MySpace Music
o MySpace Music Lets You Download Music
o How to Add MySpace Songs To Your MySpace Profile
o Music Video Codes for MySpace

Comments
October 14, 2008 at 7:32 am
(1) personalweb says:

I’d love to hear from all of you to find out what kind of music you listen to. Which songs are on your MySpace playlist?

October 30, 2008 at 5:46 pm
(2) Zek says:

I find the easy way is to use a free service to create the play list and just add it to your profile, my favorite is http://www.sourcepirate.com

PS this was very helpful article thx

December 21, 2008 at 6:57 am
(3) Alicia says:

I don’t find this at all helpful because I looked everywhere & cannot find a ‘my music’ link or anything about adding a playlist. And personally I think that if they are going to delete the playlist we already had then they should provide something that is easily accessible, which this isn’t or so many people wouldn’t be asking how to add it.

February 13, 2009 at 6:06 pm
(4) Faith says:

I’m having the same problem as alicia, there is no link for my music or to add a playlist I am on the my space music page, I have Top Artists, Shows, & Forums that’s it is it because I’m located in australia I don’t get it?

March 14, 2009 at 3:30 am
(5) Catarina says:

I don’t think its because you’re in australia.
i’m in the uk, but have the usa myspace… and it still doesn’t work. where is that link!? if that link was there it would be easier ŽŽ

March 29, 2009 at 3:10 pm
(6) marco says:

what is that link?
it would be easier

April 2, 2009 at 1:25 am
(7) tania says:

Hey on my myspace music. I donīt have the icon of my music. So i canīt do my playlist
:( what can I do????

April 16, 2009 at 6:51 pm
(8) bryan says:

how do i put it on my dam myspace its not on it

April 24, 2009 at 1:20 pm
(9) kaytlyn says:

my playlist wont show up on my profile and i dont know why!

May 11, 2009 at 9:16 pm
(10) banner hero says:

I love music, sometimes when I get stressed I play my favorite songs and I continue working in my banners efficiently.

Thanks for your information!

May 12, 2009 at 6:54 am
(11) personalweb says:

Don’t forget the last step, you need to make your playlist public before it will show up on your myspace http://personalweb.about.com/od/myspacecom/ss/mysmusplaylist_4.htm

May 29, 2009 at 9:38 pm
(12) Taylor says:

I also dont see the ‘my music’ link. checkout this link it shows what myspace music looked like when it first came out;; and there is a ‘my music’ link and it shows what would happen if you clicked it. maybe the playlist making is not availible anymore?

June 22, 2009 at 1:07 am
(13) Jaya says:

my myspace music page doesnt have those 3 things next to the logo, what is going on????

July 26, 2009 at 1:07 am