Twitter has long been known for it's inability to add pictures. You still can't add pictures to Twitter using only Twitter, but you can add pictures to Twitter using TwitPic. TwitPic is a website that gives you a way to finally add pictures to Twitter so you can share them with your friends.
Time Required: 2 minutes
- Go to TwitPic.
- Log in using your Twitter username and password.
- At the top of the page you'll see a link that says "Upload Photo", click this link.
- Click "Browse" and choose a photo from your computer to add.
- Add a message into the message box.
- Click "Upload".
- That's it. Your photo has been added to TwitPic and your message, along with a link to the photo, has been added to Twitter for all to see.
- Now your friends can leave comments on your photos and you can see what they think.
What You Need
- A Twitter account.