You opened a MySpace account, but you don't want your MySpace profile anymore. For whatever reason you want to cancel your account. Here are some simple instructions to tell you how to close your MySpace account in minutes.
Time Required: 5 min or less
- Log into your MySpace account using your username and password.
- If you are not already at your MySpace editing page click on the "Home" link at the top of the page.
- Click "Account Settings" in the box at the top of the page.
- On the "Change Account Settings" page you will see a small link at the top of the page, right above your account settings, that says "Cancel Account". Click this link.
- You will receive an email confirming your account deletion. Read the email and follow the directions.
- You have now deleted your MySpace account. You can now create a new MySpace profile if you wish.
- Before starting this tutorial make sure you really want to delete your MySpace profile. Once this is done there is no going back. Your MySpace account will be gone.
What You Need
- A MySpace account.
- The desire to delete your MySpace account.
- An internet connection.