Facebook is a great way to meet friends and keep up on what they are doing. Once you add a friend to your Facebook friend list you will always know when they are adding things to their blog or updating their profile. Join Facebook groups to meet people like you, or browse the profiles to find new friends. Facebook's classmates and co-worker search is good for finding friends too.
- Keep Track Of Friends: Facebook tells you when your friends are updating their profiles, adding to their blogs or have some other news on their website.
- Photo Album: Add photos and photo albums to your Facebook profile.
- Blog Merge: Use the blog feature to create your own simple blog or you can merge your existing blog right into Facebook's blog.
- Excellent Search and Browse: Search and browse for people on Facebook using just about any search features.
- No Music: You can not add music to your Facebook profile.
- No Video: You also cannot add video to your Facebook profile.
- No Chatroom: I really would have thought that a site like Facebook would have a chatroom or general forum so people can get together online and just chat and say "hi". They don't. They do have an IM feature though, it's called Chat.
Reviews of Facebook (the good and the bad)