Let's say you've created your Web site with Google Page Creator. You don't need the page you've created to be your homepage anymore because you created another page that's much better and would work better for your site.
You don't want to have that old homepage sitting around cluttering up your site. Here's how you can delete it.
Delete Your Homepage
*(Warning: Once you delete the page it'll be gone forever.)
- Log into your Google Page Creator site manager and go to the main site manager page.
- Put a check in the check box next to the name of your homepage.
- Up at the top you'll see a drop down box that says "More Actions". Click on this box and choose "Delete" from the menu.
- You'll get a message asking if you're sure you want to delete the page. If you're sure, click "OK".
- Your homepage will be instantly deleted.