Combine all your Twitter
messages together when you add Twitter to Facebook. Once you add Twitter to Facebook you'll only need to go to Facebook to get your Twitter and Facebook fix. There's a Facebook app to help you add Twitter to Facebook. Believe it or not you can add Twitter to Facebook in just a few clicks of your mouse.
Time Required: 2 minutes
- Go to the Add Twitter to Facebook app.
- Click "Go to Application".
- Click "Allow".
- You'll now be asked to log into Twitter. Log in to add Twitter to Facebook.
- If you want your Twitter messages to feed right along with your Facebook messages, click on "Allow Twitter to Update Your Facebook Status". Then you can see all your messages at once.
- That's it! You'll now be able to Twitter from Facebook.
Post a Comment! How's This App Working For You?
- Don't do step number 5 if you're not prepared to have all your Twitter messages flooding onto your Facebook page.
What You Need
- A Twitter account.
- A Facebook account.