The Bottom Line
In addition to learning how to create Web pages, you will also learn what to do with them once they're ready to be published. You'll get information on how to upload your files to the World Wide Web using FTP (File Transfer Protocol) and how to make your content stand out from the rest, attracting more visitors who will want to come back again and again.
- written for the absolute beginner
- comes with a cd to help you with examples
- tips, warnings, and some technical stuff
- not for the advanced designer
- Learn the basics of HTML.
- Find out how to get your Web site online.
- Learn to create clickable maps, logos, icons and graphics.
Guide Review - HTML For Dummies
Even if you don't know anything about HTML or writing Web pages you will be an expert by the time you are finished reading this book. It comes with a CD to help you follow the examples, using them as exercises to learn quicker without actually typing code.
Start with the basics like "What is a Web Page?", and "How to Create Links on Your Page," and work your way up to "Logos, Icons, and Graphics." By the time you are done you will be creating clickable maps and pages to make your friends envious.