Your browsing the Internet and you come across a Web page that you really like. Maybe it's a recipe you want to make, a picture you like or a tutorial from this Web site. You want to print it out so you can read it later or show it to someone but you're a newbie and you're not really sure how to go about printing a Web page. Here is the basic tutorial you will need to print the Web page of your choice.
Time Required: 1 minute
- Open Your Web Page - Have the Web page that you want to print open in your browser.
- Click Menu - On the top of your browser is a menu. Click on the first word in the menu, "File". Another menu will drop down.
- Click Print - After this menu drops down click on the word "Print".
- OK - A box will pop up when you click on "Print". Click on the button that says "OK" and your printer will start printing the page.
- Page Setup - Use the "Page Setup" option to change the way your page looks when it prints.
- Print Preview - Use the "Print Preview" option to see what your page will look like before you print it.
What You Need
- Printer and printer software
- Ink and paper
- Printer hooked up to computer and plugged in