Pop-ups are a major problem when you're trying to view personal Web pages. Sometimes you go to a Web site and all of a sudden you are hit with a whole bunch of pop-ups. Sometimes closing the pop-up creates more pop-ups.
There is software you can download that will keep those annoying pop-ups from ruining your Web page reading. You no longer have to suffer at the hands of online advertisers.
If you don't want to change your browser or download a toolbar here are some other options:
- PanicWare - Allow pop-ups on some sites if you want to. Add sound. 4 different versions available, one of them free.
- Stopzilla Includes programs to help you control cookies, Adware, Spyware, history and more.
- Popup Blocker - Blocks pop-ups and pop-unders. Speeds up your system.
- PopupDummy - Cleans your PC of popups, adware, spyware, web browser plug-ins, activex installers and more.
- Popup Killer - Still allows you to open windows that pop up when you click on a link while protecting your site from adware and spyware pop-ups.
- More Pop Up Blockers