1. Computing

Free Download of WebSite X5 Smart 8

By May 12, 2009

Download for Free !
(This link will download the software. Use product code E1IA-E3W9-P8U8 to download this version.

Read the review on Website X5 evolution 8 to see what it's all about.

Comments
May 19, 2009 at 2:10 pm
(1) Andrew says:

Cool stuff – thanks

May 20, 2009 at 6:39 am
(2) personalweb says:

You’re Welcome!

June 24, 2009 at 8:04 am
(3) Nigel says:

Thanks

June 24, 2009 at 12:22 pm
(4) chris says:

good post, thanks

June 24, 2009 at 5:02 pm
(5) MAn says:

Didn’t work. When I tried to install it said I had a product code for a different product…

June 24, 2009 at 6:43 pm
(6) GOTD user says:

Worked perfectly! Had to register with Incomedia to get an Unlock code, but everything afterwards went smoothly! Version 8 has better-looking websites than Version 7! Although there are fewer templates (still worth it!).

June 24, 2009 at 6:52 pm
(7) Brenda says:

I tried this several times re-dl and more.. and it just kept saying I didn’t have an unlock key and I didn’t get one in the mail. I dl the 7 from the giveaway of the day mailing list. I would look into this and if it is an issue for more to remove it! A pain to keep trying and not have it successful not to mention giving the company a rough time

June 24, 2009 at 10:33 pm
(8) another GOTD says:

no email. went to the help page but it remains blank. no way to contact them. it has become a waste of my time. thanks anyway, but if they cannot send a mail what does it say about their product?

June 24, 2009 at 10:52 pm
(9) another GOTD says:

gave them a different address and the mail was there immediately, don’t know what the problem was…still, by going to the Incomedia help page shouldn’t just be blank, no way to find the problem. frustrating.

June 26, 2009 at 11:42 am
(10) Shawn Gerehard says:

Couldn’t install. Does anyone know how to get the “Unlock Code”?

August 14, 2009 at 12:43 am
(11) G.M.C. says:

NOTE – about the free Website X5 vers. 8 offered here.

This is not the Website X5 “Evolution” program. Evolution is the fullest program.

X5 “Compact” is a smaller version of this with less features.

The one offerred for free here is neither “Evolution 8″ nor “Compact 8″ – it is a smaller version still – Website X5 “Smart 8″.

Compare the different programs easily here:

It doesn’t even seem possible to buy this smaller “Smart” version from the X5 website. I don’t think it’s fair to say that this “Smart” version even gives the Evolution program in a trial capacity. Maybe you can see how easy it is to use it – and you can also produce your own web pages as a much reduced editor to “Evolution”. But you’re not trying X5 “Evolution 8″ which the about.com article was describing.

I have also read in a review recently that the trial version of the “Evolution” program which is offerred as a download from Commedia’s site is also far from the full “Evolution 8″ program. The “Smart 8″ program may be just as good as a trial version and it’s yours forever if downloaded from here.

October 19, 2009 at 1:20 am
(12) moi says:

if u think u didnt get the email try the junk mail folder